There are several levels of sponsorships offered around the Social Media Clubhouse. We can bundle up the following activities, or we can build a program around specific areas of interest, depending on the individual goals you would like to reach.
- Featured placement on Social Media Clubhouse web site.
- Focused coverage of sponsor in blogs and on other social media platforms by the key players in the Clubhouse.
- Featured interview on live broadcast of Social Media Clubhouse.
- Mentions in all media produced from event; including video interviews with key speakers and influencers attending conference, photos and blog posts.
- Signage at the Social Media Clubhouse during the event.
- Supporting ‘geek’ excursions for bloggers and influencers in town including; cultural site visits, photo walks, dinners, happy hours, and more.
- Introduction of the sponsorship team(s) to key influencers and bloggers attending conference for extended relationship building opportunities.
- Venue host, making sure there is a roof over our head.
- Travel sponsor for bloggers staying at the residence.
The reporters and residents of Social Media Clubhouse are held to the highest levels of journalistic integrity and supporting Clubhouse activities does not ensure a glowing review of your company or service. It does however, naturally create opportunities where we will hear sponsor stories and talk about them. In our mind, it is a form of modern underwriting for the social media era.